Your safety is our top priority, so please follow our guidance below to prevent accidents.
Protect yourself using the right equipment to avoid skin or eye contact:
- Cap or hat
- Dust or face mask
- Boiler suit
- Glasses or goggles
- Always read the health and safety advice on our labels.
- Avoid solvents on your skin. Solvent wiping will degrease your skin and can
lead to dermatitis. In case of fire, use a CO2 extinguisher or sand. Water will
spread the solvent and the fire.
- Always work in ventilated areas. Allow plenty of airflow when painting as the build up
of solvent can cause sleepiness and nausea. Wear a suitable respirator if in doubt.
- Wet sand anti-foulings because the dust is toxic.
- Do not eat or smoke when handling paint.
- Handle cans with care and keep sealed. Dispose of waste paint at a recycle centre
Safety symbols are for your protection. They warn you if a product may be irritating or harmful to you or the environment.
Solvents are flammable and may explode. Keep away from naked
flames and sparks.
The material may cause a skin rash.
The material may cause harm if inhaled, eaten or in contact with the skin.
Harmful to the environment
Dispose of waste paint thoughtfully at a recycling centre. Do not throw away as household waste.
These products can cause harm or even death if they are inhaled,
ingested or allowed to penetrate the skin.